Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's been quite a while

Good Morning! I cannot believe how long it has been since I have written. To my half a dozen or so followers, I apologize. It's just the lame fact that NOTHING has been going on fertility wise. Aunt Flow still makes her appearance every month right on time. People have gotten pregnant and had babies and I don't cry like I used to. Do I get weird and sad when I am told someone is pregnant, you bet your ass I do. But I no longer go home and fling myself on my bed and sob uncontrollably. So that's a positive. With the help of time and some medication I have come to realize, I cannot control everything and what will be, will be. Do I wish things were different? Sure. But does it take over my life and mind every day? Nope. I just take one day at a time because honestly what else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment