Thursday, November 3, 2011

October FAIL

So I signed up for ICLW and then didn't even bother to leave one comment. Not from lack of trying. I would sign and and go to the list but it seemed like every blog I clicked on was either "expecting", was in the middle of a cycle or their two week wait. These stories used to inspire me to keep pressing on, try again and again. Now, they just completely beat me down. Where are the blogs for those who have lost hope or the ones who are done with fertility treatments but haven't quite moved on to adoption. Where are the "currently in limbo" bloggers at?

1 comment:

  1. I did my first ICLW in October and kind of noticed the same thing about the blogs. Although I am still in the midst of treatments it was still a bit upsetting going to read "infertility" blogs and then be smacked in the face with pictures of adorable kids.

    ReplyDelete