Thursday, October 8, 2009

As of today, the shot count is up to 54.

But not all of those were in my belly!! But they are still going and might be going through my first trimester....Not sure.



I got my third and final results on Monday and the nurse said she had some good news. My numbers went from 55 to 153 then started talking about continuing on the meds and for me to come in for sono in a few weeks then I stopped her and asked "Am I really pregnant?" She stopped and said "Yes. Congratulations, you are pregnant". My heart started to flutter and I couldn't believe it. The things I had been wanting since my miscarriage finally came true and at that moment, I felt a sense of relief. Until she told me I have to continue with the injections until my first sonogram on October 23rd then we will discuss. I know it could be just for the first 11 weeks but I am so sick of needles I could scream. But I will keep taking them every night for my baby.....Man this kid better rock after everything we have gone through, all the shots and pills and patches and sonograms, and....I could go on and on.


I had one pregnancy test left and I can't tell you how hard it was not to take it the weekend before we found out for sure I was pregnant. But I am so glad I did because I got awesome pictures like this one.




I can't wait to show these posts to our child so he/she will know what all we went through to get him or her here and show them how much we loved him/her before he/she was even conceived. I know the IVF journey is coming to a close but I cannot wait for the pregnancy journey to get going. Oh the things I will blog about now. I no longer know the definition of TMI.


Please keep up prayers for us and our little miracle.

4 comments:

  1. That photo brought tears to my eyes. I can't express to you how happy I am for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so happy and yea I'm with Michelle reading that and seeing the picture really brought tears to my eyes. I love yall so much and they kid will rock!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! This kid will totally rock...it will be a baby booty mix :) I love y'all bunches---big hugs from us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you!!!! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete