Monday, September 7, 2009

This is not just a blind date

Things are progressing right along. We went in for a check-up on Saturday and they took my blood and did a sonogram to check on our little follicles. Everything is progressing nicely and he said that as long as they can get the follicle out of me, I should be pregnant! Yay! He told me to continue with the injections twice a day and starting Monday night, I need to take a second injection, Ganirilex, at night to keep me from ovulating early. After we were done, we went into the Patient Education room to sign all the release forms. We are doing a process called ICSI and while talking to the nurse she explained it in a pretty funny and relatable way. She said "we aren't just sending them out on a blind date. We are gonna make sure they meet and like each other beforehand."


My next appointment is Tuesday and then for sure I will know when my retrieval will be. It is looking like it will be this Friday or maybe even Saturday. Of course I am hoping for Saturday that way I don't have to miss work.

No comments:

Post a Comment