Monday, September 14, 2009

TMI Blog






Caution: This blog contains things that may offend or embarrass you if you read. So please do not continue if you don't think you can handle it.



I went into my appointment today with an outline of a speech in my head if the Dr told me we needed to buy more drugs. To summarize, we are out of money. You have sucked me dry of all money and blood for that matter. So what else can we do to continue this process that doesn't concern money?... Luckily, I didn't have to go there with the Dr b/c my retrieval is scheduled for Wednesday at 10 am.




YES! Finally! The Dr said I have 5 follicles that look good. Since there are only 5, they tend to only wait 3 days to put them back in me. So if all goes like planned, they will put the Jrs back in me on Saturday, which will be nice since I have to lay down for the rest of that day and the following day.




During my appointment today, the nurse went over what meds I still need to take. I only have one more injection, which I will take tonight! I am super stoked about that....then I read on the sheet the word "enema". UM EXCUSE ME? Yes, I am to go to the pharmacy and get an At Home Enema kit. I will have to use this kit tomorrow night. DO WHAT?!?! So I am pretty much tripping out about that but one person told me that injecting meds into my stomach is worse than this little enema. Let's hope they are right! Another person said it actually felt nice and you felt all cleaned out after. Well it isnt' after I am concerned about! It is before and during!




So this is it. My next blog will be after the retrieval. So wish me luck and please continue to send positive thoughts our way as well as prayer. I thought I would be scared at this point but I am more scared of the enema and excited about retrieval and honestly just ready to get the show on the road!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super stoked for yall! You both are awesome....This kid is going to be legen....(wait for it)dary! That's right I went there! I love yall both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, saying prayers, and doing everything I can to bring good thoughts and luck to you. I am thinking about you guys. Call me if you need ANYTHING at all.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete